8.26.2009

Different Tuesday

As usual I have 3 class today ..
0900 a.m. - 1030 a.m. English class
1400 p.m. - 1500 p.m. The Modern Electronic Media class
1730 p.m. - 1930 p.m. Introduction to Mass Comm class
I hate the timetable like this ..
too many free times in between ..
But because today is last day and those class is for our final exam revision class
So i do not wish to miss any class..

After english class, me, Ee Theng, MC, Samuel, Hock, & Kally take lunch in college canteen ..
chatting thr ..
After taking lunch, we plan to do revision in study room ..
Since we reach there, we start to discuss some of the exam tips which get from lecturer ..
wat a bored revision thr ?
Oh my goshhh ..!
No one can stand in the situation anymore ..
Kally take out her laptop and try to online there .. but failure
Hock try to on MSN and Facebook ..
success finally but the line is damn slow ..
He playing facebook's games while Kally is beside him ..
Nth to do there ..
Juz let times pass by =]

1400 p.m ady, we g0 2 Electronic Media class ..
The class is getting less peoples because many of my classmates are back to hometown ..
Listening the explanation from tutor ..
Haiz.. duno what she talking about ..
No idea at all, maybe din't paid attention last time .. xD
1 hour is pass by chatting, sleeping, disturbance, etc ..
hehe ^^

M.C is enjoying `

After finished the class, 8 of us went to feeling cafe which located at Wangsa Maju ..
Shermaine drive Unser .. hoho
fetch me, MC, ET, Hock, Samuel, Kad, & Warren ..
find a parking when we are reach ..
hmm, because Shermaine just get her license 2 weeks ago
so it wil happen some technical problem when park the car.. xD

Me and M.C

Shermaine and Me

Me n Hock have to withdraw from ATM machine at Carrefour Express shopping centre ..
Kad playing the sweet machine and he drops two 50 sen coin into the machine
but the sweet doesn't come out ..
The coin is block in the machine .. =.=
so lame `..
After withdraw we go upstair to the feeling cafe ..

`The lame machine`



They try to destroy it ... muahahahaha`


~ Feeling Cafe ~

We finding a seat and take order from a waitress ..
We playing the poker card while waiting our food ..

`Tasty...like it vry much ^^


`We'r gambling ` h0h0 ~

Four `A`

~ Punishment ~ (M.C & E.T)

` Noob M.C..xD



haha .. vry fun playing with them ..
We are enjoying
After finish our meal, Warren, Hock, MC, & Samuel go to play snooker ..
I wish to try also because i never play before ..hehe
quite fun for me .. I like it ^^
4 of them are competition to get win ..
Warren & Hock one team ..
MC & Samuel another team ..
xD

Hock.. He is proficient ..

Samuel

First time I playing .. funny `xD


`Warren`



Shermaine & Ee Theng feel bored there because they have nothings to do ..
So I accompany them to play the game in the machine ..
I buy the token ..


` E.T & Shermaine `





We'r playing Spot the different ~



We leave there around 1730 p.m. ..
8 of us totally spend RM 76.10 ..xP
Some of them go for the class ..
But me and MC skiped the class ..
I fetch MC back home ..

Me, Shermaine, E.T

M.C, Me, Shermaine

After reach home, I go to Kepong Sentral meet Jackie ..
I ask her help me to buy a 8GB pendrive at Sg.Wang ..
RM 50.00 gone ... aiikss ..
Thx Jackie ya ^^
On the way back home, I receive msg from Ivy .. hehehehehe
I ask her go for movie and she say Okey ..^^
She back from Times Square and go t0 my house ..
Cuz if she go back home she is not allow to go out again ..

Meet her around 2000 p.m. ..
We go 1U watch movie ..
Actually we have no idea want to watch what movie ..
At the end we decide to watch ''GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST'' ..

`GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST `
buy some beverage & pop corn before entry ..
hahaha ..
I like the movie ..
fucking funny ~!!
Nice ~
But I wan to scold a BABI WOMEN here ..
She gt a BABI body shape
She gt a BABI mouth
and she gt a BABI attitude
So she is a BABI BITCH as a conclusion ..
I don't know why inside cinema can't talk softly de ?
She ask us to be quiet ..
And other peoples laughing there and chatting there, the BABI BITCH not dare 2 ask them quiet..
if the 2 hours inside the cinema don't open mouth will become smelly d lol..
No wonder when she talk to us, I gonna faint ..
BABI BITCH really brainless ..
But we won't blame her, cause we know those people like her is unbalance sexual lifesytle & psychology aberration...= =
Calm down ..

After movie we go Kepong 吹吹水 yam cha ..
long time I din go there ady ..
Quennel meet me a while there cuz he at Le Classic with Thomas and Khen ..
We leave there at 0130 a.m. ..

Dont know isitz Hari Raya is coming ..
Those 'dog dog' so free ..
On the way we back home, we meet 2 times road block ..
Luckily we din't do anythings wrong then only can escape from them ..
Ivy very scare when we get stop from 'dog dog' in 2nd time road block ..
They check I/C, license & so on ..
But at the end we are safe ..
After I reach home & finish bath, I receive Ivy's message ..
She said she get road block again ..
What the fuck ?!
1 night meet 3 times road block ?!
This time the 'dog dog' want her come down from car ..
Because her attire is sexy and wear short skirt, those 'dog dog' ask her why so late still go out and few questions ..
Bloody hell ..!!
Where we go have to report to you ?
So many dogs bully one girl ..
get fuck la ... Hell !!!
Ivy going back home after this ..
She getting scare now and duno wil have block again or not ..
This time she miss the way ady ..
She go to Pudu ..
Oh my goshhhh ...
I getting worry her ..
Luckily she reach home safety at 0200 a.m ..

[ I LOVE TODAY 25/08 ]

2 comments:

  1. so cham... i oso met road block b4... but nvr check me... haha... ur activities a lot ar... din ask me go... so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ..
    next time go yam cha .. xD
    2gether wf ur gang ^^
    hehe

    ReplyDelete