1.27.2010

Finally exam is over today exactly 4pm..
The last full stop was writing on my Public Relations exam paper ..
I can't concentrate well on my last paper cause by somethings happen recently ..
I try to ignore the emotion and concentrate when I studying as well as when examination.. but seriously I can't !!

Exam is over and sem break is coming, I need a break for myself..
Planning a lot of activity to go along actually, but who is going to accompany me.? I have no idea ..
What will be in this coming Chinese New Year and Valentine's day.? Curious ~?!

Exhausted to go through my exam actually, have to sit up every night to do my revision ..
I guess I should enjoy in my holidays..
Don't suffer with anythings, throw away all the troublesome and just let it be ..

25/01 - A nightmare for me !!

- nicholas-
- suffering..may god bless me .? -

No comments:

Post a Comment