8.31.2011

indescribable feeling

Yeah, I'm exhausted since we are spend the whole day at sunway lagoon today !
feeling so suck now when I'm tried to take a nap but it's failure.
Maybe it is the last night we can spend and tomorrow you gotta leave me.
What Jesus can help on me ?
My feeling is indescribable now !!

Who can predict what will going on tomorrow ?
I do I really appreciated you in the previous every single day.!!
I really reluctant to let you go, but what to do because you gonna study.
Maybe this is the challenge to enhance our relationship in future.
So please be tough and persist in the coming five years, ok ?

I seeing your little piggy face while you sleeping beside me, I would like to shout to the world: I'm so blessed because of you.!!
We faced a lot of trouble before, we solved togather, we cried, but we still believed in HOPE.
HOPE cause we are reunion today ^^

A hug from you, it's warm.
A sentence to comfort me, it's bring me a motivation.
No one will never know how important you in my life.!
Babee, I LOVE YOU !!

You promised me, you will come back to me after five years.
We build up our relationship and a sweet home.
Don't cheat me ok ?
Babee, let your word be your bond.
No matter how tough in the coming five year, remember you are still me always beside you.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment