8.15.2011

This is Life !

A full stop is marked on our relationship in a unexpected situation.
The truth tell me that seduces can against my loyalty.
I don't care about the part of which party did the mistakes, but I concern about our relationship outcome.
Truly to forgive you because i fell in love to you very deeply.

Have you ever remember the moments when we stay together ?
Is kinda joyful and happy even sometime we occured argument or quarrel.
The moments we live together, we solve problem together, we having fun together and etc.
It's memorable for me in my life ever.
The movie we watched together, the bed we slept together, the shirt we share, and the every single moment we hold each other's hand.

I been waiting for you in Low Yat after you work,
We having time for dinner after your work.
The popcorn, gummy, 'gei dak sek', and the food you liked, I remember well.
You gave surprised to me on our 3rd month anniversary, you lend me a hand when I facing trouble, you comfort me when I am sad, you talk the joke for me when I am moody.
Thank you for everything.

The time we went back Johor.
From TBS to Kluang bus station, I feel so warm with you.
Take care of you and accompany you to your mom birthday party.
I felt sad everytime I send you to TBS bus station, cause you gonna leave me.
I could remember I will drop my tears evrerytime you went back, but even it just few days.
I am foolish ^^

A night from clubbing, and I was drunk.
You are the one taking care me from club to home.
Make you troublesome, sorry !

A quarrel for us in KTM station, it hurt me.
I getting appreciated you from that quarrel.
I trying hard to protected you from being bully and cheat by others.
End up, I found my over concern cause you being tight and pressure in this relationship.
I should't force you everytime.
I admited my false.!

Once and once, we recover from being hurt.
I thought that we enhance our relationship to getting stable, but I am wrong.
You lost confident towards me.
Purposely to be make you happy and happy, but end up I make you angry.
I worries the most is make you angry, cause I feel more guilty and heart pain.
It's not that easy to comfort you, but I willing to do so because I love you.

Happy and sad is just between a line.
I choose to be happy even something is happend.
I choose to forget from my sincere heart.
We are not Jesus, we sometime make mistake.
Learning from mistake to make a lessons that avoid we did wrong in next time.
You told me the real, thank you !

Wish to cheer you up, but I am just nothing for you now.
Hope you can throw all the garbage into sea soon.
I am here waiting you to back my side.
I never be disgusted with what you done, hope you thinking so.

A day without you, just seems like a day without sunlight for me.
Very difficult for me to survive.
If case you wanna be back, I am here welcome you anytime ..
Honestly, hope to be continued for our endless love story ever.

You'll be in my heart no matter where are you.
A part of my life is involved you, you are you family member indeed.
I LOVE YOU B.E.K.H ! 5200219

HEART OF NICK !
15/8/2011`
1:35 am !

No comments:

Post a Comment