9.28.2009

Clubbing night ~

26/09 Sat
plan 2 go clubbing agn ... -.-
many friends were thr ..
I completely preparing everythings around 8pm ..

and meet Hazel, Jackie, Kindo, Quennel, May Ling, and Che Che at 'Prince Cafe' ..

Shin Wei came along to fetch Hazel, May Ling , Pei Wen and I at Prince Cafe ..

and

Kindo, Quennel, Che Che, Jackie fetch by Vee John ...
As usual we go to the same club ..
Before go club, Shin Wei fetch Fam at Pavillion because he just finish working ...
When we reach there, we meet up Xiao Yu, Seven, and a guy (forgotten wat his name) ..xD


Free entry by purchase beverage ...

We order 2 jugs of Carsberlg and it cost RM 280 ++ ...

Hazel, Vee John,Xiao Yu and me decide to having our quick dinner at mamak stall ...

The unhealthiness maggie soup and maggie goreng resulted me and Vee John stomachache.. =.=

I will not patronise the shop next time ..!!
We step in the club around midnight ..
To my suprise, since we step in the club lamborgine float towards us ..
The lamborgine (alcohol) was in deed a welcome drink from some 'fly' ..
Nothings speacial ..

It seems like a party mood, there were many drunker and misbehaved themself..@@

We left the club at around 0330 am ..

At the entrance we accidentally banged onto other peoples ..

I discovered there were bruise on Hazel's legs and I realised I hv a back injured ....
Damn it ...what a night ..??
Thanks Vee John who put in effort to send Hazel, May Ling and I back home safety ..

Poor Quennel, Jackie, Che Che and Kindo had to take taxi home ..

Shin Wei, Fam, Pei Wen and NobNob gang continue their second round at another Disco to celebrate Joshina's birthday ..


p/s : Happy birthday to Joshina ..^^
: Thx Shin Wei and Vee John ya ^^

not in a mood to take pic ..
Just simply snapped few ~



Drunk@@ Yu, Me, Hazel ~




Yu and Me


- Nicholas -

No comments:

Post a Comment