9.20.2009

Fate is somethings unpredictable

I found that i falling in love with my best friend's lover.
Even though we know each other in a short time, but my feeling is vry strong on her.
Unfortunately she is my best friend's lover ..
My best friend love her as well even their did not start any relationship yet ..
I literally blink in disbelief every time I get this question because personally, I think the answer to this question is very clear to any man with some sense of honor.

We may be living in modern times, but when it comes to friendship and brotherhood, LOYALTY and TRUST are still VERY important.
Women come, women go, but best friends are for life!
Besides, with the number of choices you’ll get as a “Smart Dater”, there is absolutely no reason for you to have to hit on your best friend’s lover.
HOW ..?!
No luck needed but I wish it anyway..

Well, yikes.This is my own couple options:
1) All’s Fair in Love and War
2) Self Sacrifice
3) Chip Away, Brick by Brick

The first option is pretty straightforward. You do what you need to do to get her for yourself. I wouldn’t suggest this if you want to stay good friends. And before doing this, you should make sure she likes you as well.But this option will make the best friend quarrel at the end ..

The second option is just about as straightforward. You stab yourself in the gut, put on a happy face, and don’t get involved. Maybe try to lose interest in the people. You won’t be getting her anyhow. Smarter choice ?

The third option is probably the most devious. Do little things to separate the two and get her to like you, without letting on what you are doing. This needs to be done carefully lest your friend find out or assume that his lover left her for you. Not my style .. sry !

But I know that there’s no such thing as true love in certain part of relationship. There are others out there to love. It all depends on how much we love each other.


Can YOU guide me ..?

What I have to do right now ..?



Concern to = XJ8633 =
` Nicholas ` 20/09

No comments:

Post a Comment