9.02.2009

Final Exam

FINAL EXAM is coming ...!!

Initially I planned to study in this 2 study weeks..
but the plan has sort of changed.
I spend all the time to shopping n watch drama ..xD
Right now i just finish 2 subjects..
still got 3 subjects have to study ..
So, I need to put more effort on study for the upcoming final exam..
hope i can score with flying colour result ..
same to my friends ..

I'm spending all the time now to do my revision ..
I'll continue to update after the final exams..
See you all after exams ..!!

Exams will start from 03/09/2009 until 14/09/2009 ..
TAKE CARE BUDDIES =]

4 comments:

  1. thx ya ^^
    heee..
    all the best to u also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're welc0me..

    after exam,we go shopping sing k la..
    hahas`
    so l0ng time din go out together le~
    miss that days~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ..
    ya lul ..
    after exam i gt many free times ..
    hang out 2gether ya ^^
    xD

    ReplyDelete