10.21.2009

1021 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF ..^^


`1021 HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS`

I'm 18 years old already ..
1021 Happy Birthday to myself ..~
Thanks ur guys invite me having celebrations as well as ur guys presents ..
Appreciate lotsss ..
But I have to apologize to who I was reject ur invitation ..
SORRY, cause I really have no extra times ..
Somemore I fall sick today.. s0b >,<

- went to Sg.Wang's Green Box with classmates today -



` Certain parts of the song `



' Food provided by G.Box'





~ Retarded Joey =.= XD



` Penny `





` Janice `


` Joey S.Seong and Me `


Me , M.C


Kat and Me


Hock , Me


Me and Samuel

- due to the technical problem, I just upload certain part of the photo .. Sry ya ^^

A very big Thank You
to those who giving me Birthday Wishes .

Best Buddies
- Shermaine
- Jacklyn
- Hazel
- Gan
- E.T

Classmates
- Soon Seong
- Kar Sim
- Warren
- Hon Kit
- Rachel
- Penny
- Janice
- Kally
- Hock
- Joey
- M.C
- Kat

Friends
- Jiahn Leong
- Yong Kang
- Desmond
- Wei Ping
- Shernly
- Makiyo
- Lennon
- Fei Lim
- Jimmy
- Cedric
- Elaine
- Pierre
- Allan
- Dave
- Miko
- Zoey
- Kent
- Kiat
- Fam
- Dan
-Ron

Sakaii Bros
- Jo Yin Doreamon
- Jayson Tai
- Sam

Lovely Sis
- Christina
- Alice

V.I.P
- Ivy

* Hope that I din miss out anyone of you.. Thanks you all ^^
* As well as other wishes from facebook, friendster, and even MSN.. Thanks ><

Speacial thanks to SAM :
Thanks your birthday song ..
Even though you shy but you still sing me a birthday song via phone ><
THANKS

`love ♥ Nicholas -
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1021`

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday for late..
    sorry!!
    ^^

    tis month so many ppl birthday..
    good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ..
    Thx ya ^^
    Ya wor ..
    NobNob, Issac, Ivan also Oct birthday ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time view ur blog (:
    nice blog euu have

    Happy Birthday !


    If free can view my blog
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/reachelchong

    ReplyDelete