10.05.2009

New Hairstyle `



Today is the first day for second semester..
Sin May came over my house around nine thirty in the morning ...
When we reach college, we only be informed that our lecture class has been cancelled ..
I tried to influence Hazel to skip her lecture class as well, so that we can hang out together ..xD
Under her consideration, she decide to follow up with us ..

I be their driver and we went to Sg Wang ..
When we reach there, we straight away meet Jackie at Hair Connection Academy ..
I need for a haircut by Jackie ..
She was busy with her stuff at that moment ..
So we just wait for her by reading magazine -.-
Finally she is free after half an hours ..
We start to decide what types of new hairstyle suitable for me and she give me a suggestion is just trim my hair ..
make it tidy and shorter ..

She start to trim my hair ..xD
She was cutting my hair and suddendly her's teacher(Ling) is appear in front of the mirror .. Scare me
Ling using me as her model and give me a haircut .. =p
Without asking my opinion and she already trim my hair into shorter and shorter .. sob
I am getting worried on the time she give me haircut, because I don't know how she going to treat my hair ..
Goshhh ..!!
I get shock when I see my new hairstyle through the mirror ..
What you guess ?!
The hairstyle I never cut before, because it is extremely SHORT !!
I was be mad at the moment .. I wan killed her ...!!
After done the haircut, Ling said :" Wow, you look more handsome than before .."
It that a type of sarcastic ..? Damn !!
The colour I dye before all gone and only left all black colour..
Honey brown is choosed by Ling to suit my new hairstyle .. xD

BEFORE AND AFTER =] Huge Different ..? XD

I still miss my long hair ... T__T

After having haircut, we went for lunch in 'Hailam Pak' restaurant ..
Meet up with Sandy, Ivy and 2 of her friends when we having our lunch ..
Jackie, Sandy, Hazel and me decided went for blood donation after our lunch ..
When we having blood checking, Hazel failed to donate blood because she low blood pressure ..
Same to me, I not allowed to donate blood also because I still underage ..xD
p/s: my birthday is on 21 Oct .. muahahhahahha

After that, we back home directly and I went for work ..
On the way I send Hazel back home, we stuck in the traffic jam around thirty minutes ..
Finally five fourty-five afternoon reach my working place .. It is late >
After working I went for supper with my sister ..
Having dim sam ..xD
Have been a long time I din eat dim sam already ..
Yummy ...!!


`0ur dim sam `
-Nicholas-

4 comments:

  1. nice blog ^^
    new hair style quite nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ..
    thx ur praise dude ..
    but i waiting my hair grow longer ...
    i prefer last time hair style ..xD

    ReplyDelete