10.25.2009

九皇爷 (Nine Emperors)

24/10 Saturday

Went to 九皇爷(Nine Emperors) with Ivy & Hazel ..
We had our dinner at Pizza Hut before went to our destination.
Sadly,Ivy din take any food because take vegetarian for that whole day.
We took about one and half hours to reach there because Infact, we din knw where it lacate at~hah!
Finally, we there wif the guide of Ivy's Friend.Oh my goD,the car park fee cost me RM5..so Expensive! luckily it is for charity....
thn We went into the templer and follow all the "old people" footstep to pray...in others hand, we din even knw how is the process actually.


` Entrence `









` Stalls`








` Lets us make a wishh `






After that I fetch Ivy home ..
But on the way to home with Hazel, I got an accident ..
The actual incident was traffic light is turning into green, but the car in front of me still in stationary mode ..
I wonder that why the car behind me will bang to my car .. =.=
The woman is noob enough ..
Since she came down from her car and she keep apologize to me ..
But is too late, my car bumper
Ganti rugi l0l .. XD
Her's husband keep argue with me ..
`!@#$%^&*()_+~`.. talk a lot of nonsense ..
That time already midnight, 1 plus, I hurry......
But he is wasting my time and he shown me that he is innocent .. I wish to slap him =.=
He had wasted my time for about 30 minutes .. Suddendly I came out with an idea ..
I suggested to report police .. hahahhaaa
But he ignore it and he feel guilty .. He rather to ganti rugi for me ..
I won l0l ..XD
So, do U think I'm Correct In this time?! Ahahahah!

`- Nicholas -
- Peaceee-

1 comment:

  1. Haha
    ytd i went too
    many ppl ><


    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/reachelchong

    ReplyDelete