10.02.2009

Working Working Working !!

1/10 Thurs

Start working part time today ..
Work at red wine franchised store - The Vin Palace which located at Kepong ..
Before I went for work I quite worry about generation gap will happen between staff and boss ..
cause all of them are aged ..xD
Im the YOUNGEST ... :p
Muahahahahaha ~
But after know each of them, I found that they are easy to communicate ..
Hey man ..
Wat you guys guess ..?
My boss - Desmond are niceee...!!
He is a man who is easy to get along with...
and my partner - Cynthia ..
A good colleague ^^
First day not much work for me ..
just attended a briefing conducted by Desmond to educate us the episteme and cognition about red wine ..
Desmond ask us taste the wine so that we can intro to customer easier..


` Wine Daddy I `


` Wine Daddy II `


` I LOVE VOGA `


` Famous Wine `

There also provide a very very comfortable lounge that allow customers can have a drink there...
But i hate that customers like to come and order the drink around the time we going to close the shop..


Can you see me ..? xD


` Wine ~

Wtf ..? We have to stay and give them services and clean up everythings before we back..
I suppose work until nine thirty only ..
First day work have to back around midnight twelve..
DAMN U !!! Im sleepy, u know ..?

` END `


2/10 Fri

Having wine testing today ..
A wine principle came from New Zealand ..



He was give us a speech and share with us a lot of wine information ..
I think I can gain more knowledge about wine in the few hours speech ...xD
We try three types of new wine from New Zealand ..


` All the wine we test `


` KAHURANGI PINOT NOIR 2007 `

hmm ..
taste not bad, I quite like it ~
After done all the settlement, we back home around eleven night ..


- Guest -















`END`



3/10 Sat

Fuckiing boring today ..Haha
Cause Desmond whole day din come ..
He went to Cheras branch to do his private stuff ..
Waahahahhahaaa ..
After done the stock cheaking and else, we do our own stuff ..

`Cynthia doing stock checking ` xD

Waiting the time pass by ..xD
In my expected, Desmond back on nine o'clock sharp .. =.=
In the same time, some of the customers is coming ..
They having their drink at lounge ..
They treat us some of the white wine that we never try before ..
Extremely tasty but its freakingly sweet .. xD
We having the white wine together with the mooncake ..quite weird actually @@


Who wanna buy me this set of wine ..? hehee~

Ivy coming kepong to find me have a drink in mamak restaurant ..
So that I leave there around twelve o'clock ..
I have a prior decision is go for movie, but Jusco seems like have no midnight show ..
After that we have to change another destination to go ..
At the end, we have a drink in mamak restaurant ...
We stay at there until midnight one thirty and back home ..
I have no any celebration for this year Mid-autumn Festival because busy with my working ..h
.. The End ..

-Nicholas -

2 comments:

  1. Hey..working over there quite funny right?tis is my 1st time to hear that my friends surrounded me is doing this kind of job..^^how much of the salary ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa ..
    yaya ~
    not bad in fact ..
    quite relax ..
    hmm ..
    as market price lul ..
    impossible u wanna me say here, right ..
    haha~

    ReplyDelete